Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Holy shit that sub. Fuckin clownworld.

Ugvhju.jpg

"Hey I'm a faggot but it doesn't seem quite obnoxious enough, what can I do?"
Hfhhffh.jpg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Aww. They’re kinda cute, but a sweater in Kenya in the summer? Honey, this season is about light fabrics and ventilation: embrace it.

At least their English composition skills are better than Fatrick’s.
They will get all the ventilation they need when Sgt major Ogamba Ogbundi finds out about this, homosexuality/sodomy is illegal in Kenya. lol

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Went from dollar store Jared Leto to a ridiculous embarrassment. Mom and dad on suicide watch.

If you truly didn’t feel like you were a man then why did you have a beard?
Whats even worse than beard is when they are still trying male angle and get manly type tattoos all over that looks real silly when they try to be a tranny

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
That picture is PERFECT for that post! I remember showing that picture to my wife and her sister some time ago - both of whom are left leaning - and they both used the word "fag" to describe him!

Even better is the fact that my youngest sister - in - law, who is a trollop who will bed just about anyone, dismissed Patrick with a simple "Eww".

Old Testament Sex God, y'all.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
That picture is PERFECT for that post! I remember showing that picture to my wife and her sister some time ago - both of whom are left leaning - and they both used the word "fag" to describe him!

Even better is the fact that my youngest sister - in - law, who is a trollop who will bed just about anyone, dismissed Patrick with a simple "Eww".

Old Testament Sex God, y'all.
I'm sure if the trollop met Tubby he would have won her over with his charm