• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It always puzzles me how this is all really happening

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
-42 years old
-Unemployed
-Morbidly obese
-Welfare leech
-Loveless marriage
-Sham writing “career”
-Alcoholic
-No real friends
-$150,000 in debt trying to sue people calling him fat

He spends every waking minute arguing with trolls making absurd claims about him on Twitter and via text message. And to top it all off, he’s completely convinced that he’s winning.

How is this not a government psyop? Is Rick a failed experiment from Plum Island? :fighter_sm:

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Pat should at least think about getting a job. He was an usher for a night a few months back. Why not do that shit or something? Fuck.
Your avatar makes me wanna stab that guy in the eyes every time I see it. It's hard to believe there's a human out there with a more punchable face than Patrick.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
-42 years old
-Unemployed
-Morbidly obese
-Welfare leech
-Loveless marriage
-Sham writing “career”
-Alcoholic
-No real friends
-$150,000 in debt trying to sue people calling him fat

He spends every waking minute arguing with trolls making absurd claims about him on Twitter and via text message. And to top it all off, he’s completely convinced that he’s winning.

How is this not a government psyop? Is Rick a failed experiment from Plum Island? :fighter_sm:
Yes, child I am. No, child I'm not. No, child I'm not. No, child I'm not. No, child it isn't. No, child it's not. No, child I'm not. No, child I do. No, child I'm not.

G

I honestly believe that because he's not in a wheelchair/motorised scooter with an oxygen tank is why he claims he's not fat. He's such a white trash rube surrounded by Wisconsin fatness that he thinks he looks normal because that's all he sees. To him you're only fat if you're rendered immobile by your fatness. To regular people those types are carnival attractions and slobs like Patrick are good old-fashioned fatshits.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I honestly believe that because he's not in a wheelchair/motorised scooter with an oxygen tank is why he claims he's not fat. He's such a white trash rube surrounded by Wisconsin fatness that he thinks he looks normal because that's all he sees. To him you're only fat if you're rendered immobile by your fatness. To regular people those types are carnival attractions and slobs like Patrick are good old-fashioned fatshits.
WI people are an odd mix. There’s a good amount of fat people obviously, but many of them are outdoorsman and are pretty active. They almost all have a sense of humor about it too. Rick is nothing like a Wisconsinite which is why he moved from his original town. He thinks he lives in “the big city” but really he’s just an embarrassment to the rest of the state. Doesn’t hunt, doesn’t fish, doesn’t restore cars, doesn’t do anything. Oh, and no stlaker, he’s the same size if not bigger than any other Wisconsinite. I’m sorry you’re so stupid. I can’t help you.

Forum Clout
I can still remember at the end of 2019 when he was really ramping up the "you're all under criminal investigation" shit I used to try to imagine how it would all play out in like 1-2 years. I never fucking envisioned all the shit that has actually happened for real. I figured he might get maybe 1 person on a death threat and then everyone else would just forget about him and move on. I used to wish that people on Kiwifarms would take notice of what a lolpig we had discovered. Now I go on there and his page is one of the most active and I see a bunch of people mentioning him in random ass threads that don't even have anything to do with him. For fuck sake, the guy that runs KF has even taken an interest in Pat. Of course, the cherry on top of all that is ApostleGate & the lolsuit and the fact that IT HAS BEEN SO ORDERED he pay a brotherman $23,739.25 + interest.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I can still remember at the end of 2019 when he was really ramping up the "you're all under criminal investigation" shit I used to try to imagine how it would all play out in like 1-2 years. I never fucking envisioned all the shit that has actually happened for real. I figured he might get maybe 1 person on a death threat and then everyone else would just forget about him and move on. I used to wish that people on Kiwifarms would take notice of what a lolpig we had discovered. Now I go on there and his page is one of the most active and I see a bunch of people mentioning him in random ass threads that don't even have anything to do with him. For fuck sake, the guy that runs KF has even taken an interest in Pat. Of course, the cherry on top of all that is ApostleGate & the lolsuit and the fact that IT HAS BEEN SO ORDERED he pay a brotherman $23,739.25 + interest.
I still laugh my ass off thinking that he wanted all this to go away and in so doing ended up not only putting his fat self di-rectly on KiwiFarms' radar but also owing at least $24k for the privilege.

He jumped away from his daughter and into the fire, as it were

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Chris chanlinson
I've been making my way through the Chris Chan doc and in reading some of the comments, this one struck me immediately in how similar Patrick is to Chris.

patchan.png