• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ISRAEL HAS A RIGHT TO DEFEND ITSELF FROM THE SAME PEOPLE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DENY ENTRY TO YOUR BORDERS WITH ILLEGALLY

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I’m sorry you’re too stupid to understand why this make sense.

Secure borders and ethnostates for Jews, Japanese, Chinese, Saudi’s, Qatari’s, Omani’s etc etc

Open borders and unlimited migration with no safety checks at all for you, racist! Welfare for them all!

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I’m sorry you’re too stupid to understand why this make sense.

Secure borders and ethnostates for Jews, Japanese, Chinese, Saudi’s, Qatari’s, Omani’s etc etc

Open borders and unlimited migration with no safety checks at all for you, racist! Welfare for them all!
The problem is they didn't migrate there. It's kind of their home.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The problem is they didn't migrate there. It's kind of their home.
That wasn’t my point, I support Palestine and know the atrocious concentration camps they are brutally kept in.

People like Patrick and Peterson make the argument they have the right to defend themselves and their culture, but they do not extend the same sentiment to white westerners.

Whites are 9.6% of the global population and in 70 years the number has fallen from 90% to below 20% in some major white cities.

But you are not allowed to expect the same secure border or legal immigration laws as Japan. You must endorse destroying your culture or have your own life destroyed.

Turk February

Forum Clout
That wasn’t my point, I support Palestine and know the atrocious concentration camps they are brutally kept in.

People like Patrick and Peterson make the argument they have the right to defend themselves and their culture, but they do not extend the same sentiment to white westerners.

Whites are 9.6% of the global population and in 70 years the number has fallen from 90% to below 20% in some major white cities.

But you are not allowed to expect the same secure border or legal immigration laws as Japan. You must endorse destroying your culture or have your own life destroyed.
There is no white culture. There is Greek culture, English culture, Russian culture. We're not on the same team cuz we look similar.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
There is no white culture. There is Greek culture, English culture, Russian culture. We're not on the same team cuz we look similar.

Yes and none of those cultures are allowed to protect themselves with common sense migration laws. It’s a huge abandonment of our basic rights as citizens.

The US constitution was written for the benefit of white people and there is nothing wrong with that. It’s a white Christian nation and should remain so.

Turk February

Forum Clout
Yes and none of those cultures are allowed to protect themselves with common sense migration laws. It’s a huge abandonment of our basic rights as citizens.

The US constitution was written for the benefit of white people and there is nothing wrong with that. It’s a white Christian nation and should remain so.
Is it? They're becoming a minority, as the Iraqois the Cree and Chippewa did before them. America is a land of changes. Nothing white or Christian or permanent about it.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

That war is lost brotherman. What will eventually happen in this country is a sort of soft resegregation. We will all end up in Utah etc.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Is it? They're becoming a minority, as the Iraqois the Cree and Chippewa did before them. America is a land of changes. Nothing white or Christian or permanent about it.

Then we should expect the same for every other country, no?

There should be no borders, we’re all one and all 4 billion living in abject poverty should simply be accommodated in your house, your home personally.

Turk February

Forum Clout
Then we should expect the same for every other country, no?

There should be no borders, we’re all one and all 4 billion living in abject poverty should simply be accommodated in your house, your home personally.
To oversimplify it a bit, 95 percent of people on this planet have never seen baseball. Stop thinking baseball when it's not local politics.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
That war is lost brotherman. What will eventually happen in this country is a sort of soft resegregation. We will all end up in Utah etc.

> desperately illegally flee to America because it’s awesome
> violently demand it becomes exactly like the shit hole you fled
> things get worse
> blame white people who built it

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
To oversimplify it a bit, 95 percent of people on this planet have never seen baseball. Stop thinking baseball when it's not local politics.

It’s okay, I underhand and I’ve already informed Israel you said they should open their borders fully and provide welfare to everyone who wants it, and that you said the Japanese are vicious bigoted racists because they don’t have enough niggers. I’ve told Sweden it’s actually a good thing they became the rape capital of the world because nothing is permanent and they’re racists.

Turk February

Forum Clout
It’s okay, I underhand and I’ve already informed Israel you said they should open their borders fully and provide welfare to everyone who wants it, and that you said the Japanese are vicious bigoted racists because they don’t have enough niggers. I’ve told Sweden it’s actually a good thing they became the rape capital of the world because nothing is permanent and they’re racists.
Have you ever left your country? I've been to all those places or places near them with their right cultural border control. I've even touched some of their women. Yucky. Get real faggot.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Have you ever left your country? I've been to all those places or places near them with their right cultural border control. I've even touched some of their women. Yucky. Get real faggot.

I don’t want to go anywhere that is so RACIST they don’t let millions upon millions of illiterate spic rapists pour over the border every month. How DARE they not want to embrace change like that?

I will not associate with such bigots.

G

Patrick's 100% "Team Palestine."

Turk February

Forum Clout
I don’t want to go anywhere that is so RACIST they don’t let millions upon millions of illiterate spic rapists pour over the border every month. How DARE they not want to embrace change like that?

I will not associate with such bigots.
Irony of ironies is the borders you love so much were drawn by people who didn't want any one local group to have an overwhelming tip of the scales of power.

Turk February

Forum Clout
I just don’t understand the forced respect for all non white cultures and the total disregard and hatred of all white ones.
Dude, if it was up to me, the whole world would be Brantford, Ontario, but it's not up to me. So realistically let's look at the situation, the players, and goals and work together rather than against each other. It's not revolutionary. It's something you're taught in kindergarten.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Dude, if it was up to me, the whole world would be Brantford, Ontario, but it's not up to me. So realistically let's look at the situation, the players, and goals and work together rather than against each other. It's not revolutionary. It's something you're taught in kindergarten.

You’re acting exactly like the Reddit tier brainwashed losers who are ushering in the destruction of white society.

You probably say things like “there are too many kids anyway” to justify not having any, or that “being proud of being American is like being proud of being tall”

They all have the same carefully constructed thoughts as they’re supposed to.