• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel at war.I assume Ben Shapiro will be enlisting to fight at the front like he constantly demands American families should for Israel and Ukraine

Forum Clout
His faithful goyim employees at the Daily Caller have reported that Jewpiro is safe with his family in Florida, but he doesn't know anything about what's happening in Israel right now because it's Shabbat and he's such a self important observant jew, he hasn't been online, watched or read any news, or used a telephone. Yeah right.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
His faithful goyim employees at the Daily Caller have reported that Jewpiro is safe with his family in Florida, but he doesn't know anything about what's happening in Israel right now because it's Shabbat and he's such a self important observant jew, he hasn't been online, watched or read any news, or used a telephone. Yeah right.
Technicality Tomlinson could learn a thing or two from observant jews. Ben, like all jews, thinks he outmaneuvered God on a loophole. "God said I couldn't *turn on* the television. He never said someone or something ELSE can't turn on the television, like a shabbos goy or a timer. What am I supposed to do, uh, plug my ears with beeswax just because a television might be on in my house? Sorry, that's asinine, and dangerous, I don't believe God wants me to die just because someone doing a home invasion robbery smashed my glass door and I didn't hear it because I put words in God's mouth and that's what I'm supposed to do. The Torah doesn't work that way, ok."

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Technicality Tomlinson could learn a thing or two from observant jews. Ben, like all jews, thinks he outmaneuvered God on a loophole. "God said I couldn't *turn on* the television. He never said someone or something ELSE can't turn on the television, like a shabbos goy or a timer. What am I supposed to do, uh, plug my ears with beeswax just because a television might be on in my house? Sorry, that's asinine, and dangerous, I don't believe God wants me to die just because someone doing a home invasion robbery smashed my glass door and I didn't hear it because I put words in God's mouth and that's what I'm supposed to do. The Torah doesn't work that way, ok."
Their religion is always about outsmarting God and their holidays are always about suffering

Forum Clout
Screen Shot 2023-10-07 at 1.29.49 PM.png

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Their religion is always about outsmarting God and their holidays are always about suffering
I was raised Christian with the all-loving God so when I learned how radically different the Jews’ conception of God is, it really blew my mind.

I still can’t quite comprehend worshipping a God whom you’re at best respectfully wary of, but in that context I find cheating like shabbos goys hilarious and understandable. “You kick our asses for the smallest misstep? Fine, you get letter of the law adherence, dick.” Funny stuff.