• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Isn't Pat worried that when the FBI arrests Jackie Singh for the Torswats Returns Telegram account, she's going to tell them it was his idea

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
One thing I know for sure is that Jackie is obese
Wrong in every detail, stlaker.

IMG_6137.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This all comes crashing down for one of them and there's no way they don't pull the other along.
I keep thinking there’s gonna be some big blow up between the two of them over their egos which leads to one ratting out the other to law enforcement.

They both want to be famous and can’t let one outshine the other.

G

Dude I try to keep away from the cheap shots but what is going on with those hands 😂 she should stop this cybersecurity grift and focus on raising NFL players or UFC fighters, I'm dead serious!!!
...at first I was going to say "actually nevermind, her husbands are so low-T it all cancels out" but I think I've seen rumors that she cheated on her husband a lot? Guess we'll have to wait for the paperwork to drop on that...