• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Turry the shortest user here?

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I also have a stronger grasp of the Bible than him. Both metaphorically and literally because he’s 5”2 and he probably can’t reach his little hands around it.
The bible? Baby boy needs his little imaginary sky master?
images

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Let's go over this again because it's funny. For the 500+ years before the Bible was canonized... all of those saints and martyrs were less righteous than you by dint of the fact that they couldn't access the scriptures? That's your assertion?

RETARD

You can access it, and haven’t.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Let's go over this again because it's funny. For the 500+ years before the Bible was canonized... all of those saints and martyrs were less righteous than you by dint of the fact that they couldn't access the scriptures? That's your assertion?

RETARD
Lol Nobaby can not argue that point because its based on something.

“SO SO SO basically, you’re 5’2” and love the jews and love Biden? You believe everything the government tells you, fine by me. Not all of us can be enlightened”

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Quote me the verses that saying "having an autistic knowledge of the scriptures is righteous" and you might have a point, tittyster
How did Jesus Himself rebuke Satan when he came for him? How are you going to do it if you don’t know what’s written?