• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is this the first appearance of Russian Pat?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
7FD21FC5-6B78-4530-AE0F-F9125AAAFB0B.jpeg

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Being a cunt on Twitter is just a game for a fat, worthless faggot like Pat. Real people's lives be damned I need my likes, child!
Even the Soviets built a war memorial for Germans a few years after the big dubya dubya two, and that was way more brutal than today's pygmy thing.

It's only fat American larpers like Pat who say extremist shit like "they fought under the swastika, they all deserved to die, child", people who have an actual personal stake in the conflict tend to be far more nuanced in their views.

It's not even genuine either, "muh nazis" are just stand-ins for their domestic rivals and they love to live vicariously through a fantasy interpretation of a war they barely understand. It's legitimately sickening, I had family that were on opposite sides in WW2 and they went through hell and back. And this fat idiot is fantasizing about a civil war. That shit isn't fun, you goddamn mongoloid.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Even the Soviets built a war memorial for Germans a few years after the big dubya dubya two, and that was way more brutal than today's pygmy thing.

It's only fat American larpers like Pat who say extremist shit like "they fought under the swastika, they all deserved to die, child", people who have an actual personal stake in the conflict tend to be far more nuanced in their views.

It's not even genuine either, "muh nazis" are just stand-ins for their domestic rivals and they love to live vicariously through a fantasy interpretation of a war they barely understand. It's legitimately sickening, I had family that were on opposite sides in WW2 and they went through hell and back. And this fat idiot is fantasizing about a civil war. That shit isn't fun, you goddamn mongoloid.
There’s this faggot on Twitter who posts everyday about how he wishes Putin dies a horrible, slow, painful death, etc.

A few hours later he’ll post about how some capeshit faggot movie made him cry. Truly an unhinged, layabout faggot