• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is this actual Fatrick in the chat or one of you?

Forum Clout
Eric July's show. I can't tell because it sounds just like him.

Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 10.57.17 AM.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
JDA there are a few people here that can comment just like pat and its very hard to tell if you didnt look at their avatar/name. I have been fooled a couple times. It happens, just treat them as you would pat. Either way you get a few laughs out of it.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
JDA there are a few people here that can comment just like pat and its very hard to tell if you didnt look at their avatar/name. I have been fooled a couple times. It happens, just treat them as you would pat. Either way you get a few laughs out of it.
This can’t be said enough. I actively try to never get duped and no matter how hard you’re gonna let a couple slip by and feel retarded. Some of these pat posters, you’d swear it was the real thing!

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
This can’t be said enough. I actively try to never get duped and no matter how hard you’re gonna let a couple slip by and feel retarded. Some of these pat posters, you’d swear it was the real thing!

Fatrick has certain go-to phrases. His writing is extremely stilted and robotic. As a long haul Patposter I noticed one that this impostor child slipped on. The impostor said “twitter page” and Fatass always refers to his unverified account’s page as his “platform”. I saw that and knew we had a fake.

Further services are available for Fatrick Authentication for a reasonable fee.