• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is There Anyone In The NFL That Has A Worse Younger Brother Than Patrick Mahomes?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Are we sure they share the same parents? This kid has been a pain on the ass to Patrick since Pat got into the league. Mahome's wife isn't much better, but she hasn't sexually assaulted anyone. Yet. To make matters worse, the accuser is 40. Jackson Mahomes is 22.

"
Jackson Mahomes, the younger brother of Kansas City Chiefs star quarterback Patrick Mahomes, was arrested Wednesday and is facing charges of aggravated sexual battery.

Mahomes, 22, was booked into Johnson County (Kansas) Detention Center on a $100,000 bond at 8:42 a.m. ET Wednesday, according to online records. He is scheduled to be arraigned Friday.

Police in Overland Park, Kansas, confirmed to KCTV5 in Kansas City that the arrest stemmed from a woman's accusation that Mahomes assaulted her in February.'

Screenshot_20230503_101857_Chrome.jpg

G

My mother used to serve at a bar when I was younger and I'd hang out there sometimes. There was one older woman who was attractive and I really liked her. After drinking all night at the end I thought " I want to kiss her" I leaned over, knocked over her entire tray of drinks and had to be driven home.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Are we sure they share the same parents? This kid has been a pain on the ass to Patrick since Pat got into the league. Mahome's wife isn't much better, but she hasn't sexually assaulted anyone. Yet. To make matters worse, the accuser is 40. Jackson Mahomes is 22.

"
Jackson Mahomes, the younger brother of Kansas City Chiefs star quarterback Patrick Mahomes, was arrested Wednesday and is facing charges of aggravated sexual battery.

Mahomes, 22, was booked into Johnson County (Kansas) Detention Center on a $100,000 bond at 8:42 a.m. ET Wednesday, according to online records. He is scheduled to be arraigned Friday.

Police in Overland Park, Kansas, confirmed to KCTV5 in Kansas City that the arrest stemmed from a woman's accusation that Mahomes assaulted her in February.'

View attachment 116069

Seems like a real problem, that kid.

Real FAWKIN problem if ya ask me.

G

His dad tried to play in the Japanese professional baseball league and didn't make it.

I'm pretty sure I can make one of their rosters.
The same guy who pitched for the Mets? That guy had like a 10 year mlb career, this kid has a different dad?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
The NFL today has become a disgrace.
It really has. I gave up on it when all the kaepernick nonsense was going on. If something is even vaguely political, I turn my back on it completely. I've been doing that for a long time.

A nice side effect of being disillusioned and disconnecting with entertainment is that it gives you more time for rewarding hobbies. You can really devote time to producing stuff you're proud of instead of passively watching some bullshit someone else made.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
It really has. I gave up on it when all the kaepernick nonsense was going on. If something is even vaguely political, I turn my back on it completely. I've been doing that for a long time.

A nice side effect of being disillusioned and disconnecting with entertainment is that it gives you more time for rewarding hobbies. You can really devote time to producing stuff you're proud of instead of passively watching some bullshit someone else made.
When I was a young boy, Sportscenter would play highlights and show stats now they talk about Jackson Mahomes or what Lebron tweeted. The NFL is so neutered that the game is just boring.