• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is there a worse video game than UFC 4?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
WWAW the Resident Evil 4 remake? I'm digging it.
I liked it a lot. Not as good as the original but I never expected it to be. I still need to unlock everything but they did a great job on it even though it was less campy than the original.

The Silent Hill 2 remake will look like absolute dogshit compared to the effort they put in this. I already expect it to be awful but it will be funny watching it get compared to the RE4 Remake even though they are nothing a like. I'll probably hate watch someone play it or pirate it.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230331-233041_Chrome.jpg

The first few days of playing this game was the best gaming experience I've ever had

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I fucking loved 1, 2 and Brotherhood, I thought 3 sucked, but it was great compared to everything after.

The story was clearly supposed to end with 3, but they couldn't give up that sweet cash.
I just start playing the new Viking one it play pretty good tbchwy, guess I will hate it once the grinding start tho, all the collecting wood and stone to upgrade your gear shit is so boring and it's in every game now