• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is there a replacement for the Drudge Report?

G

There's always some English turnip who has to butt in whenever you mention The Daily Mail saying it's a tabloid, clickbait, whatever, but I unironically check it if I'm curious about the news and want to scroll through it real quick. But overall I don't read or keep up with anything anymore, and every outlet, whether it's MSM, foreign, or "alternative media" has to be taken with a grain of salt.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
Just read your local paper or something.
Have you, recently? Whenever I look at the local papers in my state online, they have 98% the same content and almost all of them have the same website layout like it's a preset or something. Maybe one will have funny police calls and another will have Dear Whooer but all the major stuff is sourced from the same place. Journalism is dead. Also they crap out after 3-5 articles if you don't pay while every other site on the internet is free. Great business model, stupids.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Have you, recently? Whenever I look at the local papers in my state online, they have 98% the same content and almost all of them have the same website layout like it's a preset or something. Maybe one will have funny police calls and another will have Dear Whooer but all the major stuff is sourced from the same place. Journalism is dead. Also they crap out after 3-5 articles if you don't pay while every other site on the internet is free. Great business model, stupids.
I haven’t. That’s a shame, time to rope all journalists I guess.

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Forum Clout
Wall Street Journal isn't cucked if you need an actual news source. If you're looking for the more tabloid shit, it's NY Post or Daily Mail.