• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is there a difference between Black people and Niggers?

Is there a difference between Black people and niggers?

• Yes

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • I don’t give a shit

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • OP is a faggot and needs to go fuck himself

Votes: 17 44.7%

• Total voters
Forum Clout
Black person:

IMG_2566.jpeg

Nigger:

IMG_2565.jpeg

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
come on- people on here know this OP

Within the realim of all things "Hispanic"- Spainards shit on Latinos
Within Mexican culture- Mexicans shit on Chicanos
Within Latino Culture- all the other Latin american countries shit on Columbians
Now within ALL of Hispanic culture- EVERYONE shits on PR's...PR's are bottom of the barrel

Within Orientals- Japanese are at the top, and Filipino's are at the bottom (which is ironic because Filipino's are awesome AF)

Italians- All other Italians hate all other italians however they can all agree on hating on people from Naples, and Sicily.....Siciliy shouldn't really be included because Sicily, even though they are part of italy since the unification, isn't a part of Italy...

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I have to tag the above with nobody has ever met a filipino dude who wasn't hard working, and a cool motherfucker.
It's been discussed on here before. It seems like pretty much across the board nobody's met a Flip they didn't like. I worked on a poultry farm with a little Filipino dude who barely spoke English and I think he lived in his little car. He said he had a family in the Phillipines that he sent most of his money to. He was the only person who worked there who wasn't visibly miserable and pissed off all the time. Whenever he'd see a brown egg go by on a conveyor belt he'd just crack it into his mouth.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I know plenty of white ones.

Trashy white people from Boston can be the absolute worst.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Just a thought, it's not fully fleshed out so I might be totally wrong but I think Carribean Americans are black but for the most part (Haiti excluded) never niggers. Like, I think even in hip hop culture I don't think they're ever referred to as such even in a friendly way. I dunno.