• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is the app 'grinder' a weapon from the kikes to spread STD's and belittle the stright white man?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Jesus, there are some dumb asses on here.
Expand on your point if you'd be so kind. You're going to get your hair playfully tousled either way, but I want to hear you out. Why is grinder an issue for a straight man? I don't use social media besides a couple fora, never been on any dating app.
How many jews own jump rope companies?
Who makes yours? Pretty easy to look things like that up. Mattel and Hasbro were both founded by Jews.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Expand on your point if you'd be so kind. You're going to get your hair playfully tousled either way, but I want to hear you out. Why is grinder an issue for a straight man?

Who makes yours? Pretty easy to look things like that up. Mattel and Hasbro were both founded by Jews.
TKO