• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Rumble the future?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Is anything going to beat You Tube?

Ten years ago you could post almost anything; now that platform caters to woke child fuckers.

The pedo catchers are moving to rumble so that’s a small hole of the future.

The AVGN used to make over $10,000 a month, I bet he makes not even half that now.

What ever happened to the little guy ?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Unfortunately no Nigger Jim. Nothing is going to beat YouTube, Google, Twitter or Facebook because they were the first and biggest and most humans are faggots who don't like change.
the fact most people still use google & they're owned by the same people means they'll use all their possible shenanigans to keep youtube boosted.

Rumble is interesting but I can't see them taking the top spot. At best they'll become the highest ranked 'alternative' platform, & they'll struggle to gett real advertisers at-scale if they stick to the 'free speech' route