• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Rick the funniest person ever?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I genuinely think he’ll end up as the greatest lolcow of all time before all is said and done. You’d think him spectacularly losing a 100K lawsuit that was funded for him would be the end of his lolpig journey and teach him some humility but he just keeps going and going.

I’ve learned to stop seeing every massively retarded thing he does as the culmination of the Rick show now. It’s clear the writers are going somewhere incredible with this season and I think Rick vs The City Of Milwaukee is just an appetizer for what’s to come.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
As soon as he gets that settlement that would make St. Floyd's family seethe with jealousy, he's going to fuck off to a private island where him and the nikster will bang supermodels together and sip coconuts for the rest of their lives. All he'll leave behind is one last tweet where he gives a sly look over his sunglasses and asks "what kind of stupid asshole thinks norm macdonald isn't funny?"

Nick Gerlips

Forum Clout
1000007744.png

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
He's so far from being one of the funniest people ever it just seems freakish and uncanny when he tries, but thats all just part of why he's so entertaining. Laughing at him do dumb shit is just the tip of the iceberg. Behind all the stupid ridiculous failures is one of the most incomprehensible and fascinating humans of all time. He's ruined fiction for me just by existing, because nobody is ever going to write better saga. He's like a new archetype that didn't seem possible before it happened.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
He's so far from being one of the funniest people ever it just seems freakish and uncanny when he tries, but thats all just part of why he's so entertaining. Laughing at him do dumb shit is just the tip of the iceberg. Behind all the stupid ridiculous failures is one of the most incomprehensible and fascinating humans of all time. He's ruined fiction for me just by existing, because nobody is ever going to write better saga. He's like a new archetype that didn't seem possible before it happened.
He's not even original enough to be a new archetype for all the mental/personality disorders he somehow crams in his fat body. Google any of them and he regularly says example sentences they provide for how these people think, and without any irony or self-awareness. He's just probably the greatest example in terms of degree.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I genuinely think he’ll end up as the greatest lolcow of all time before all is said and done. You’d think him spectacularly losing a 100K lawsuit that was funded for him would be the end of his lolpig journey and teach him some humility but he just keeps going and going.

I’ve learned to stop seeing every massively retarded thing he does as the culmination of the Rick show now. It’s clear the writers are going somewhere incredible with this season and I think Rick vs The City Of Milwaukee is just an appetizer for what’s to come.
Welcome to the Pigman Show