• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Rick in Texas?

G

Screenshot_20230930-122457.png

Screenshot_20230930-122511.png

I have a feeling Cowboy Rick is going to be a real spur in my saddle.

Forum Clout
"He took a $44 billion dollar company and made it only worth $8 billion! What an idiot!"

Besides pulling numbers out of their asses, oh no- he's only worth 8 billion now, how will he ever survive?
A white African legal immigrant took away their favorite hugbox, fired most of the deranged trannies and subversive jews running it, privatized it and dissolved its board, removed most of the blue checks from nobodies like fatso, and made fatso too afraid to tag "@elonmusk" when he talks shit about Musk on X.

This keeps fatso up at night seething and that is ha ha ha holy shit hilarious.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Of course that's the ONLY thing faggots like fatso could say about the video was criticizing Musk's clothing because they're extremely gay faggots.
Having watched the video I noticed that the other old dude in the back has his hat in the same way as Daddy Elon. Then again, they’re all paid for by a Putin-Trump collusion so yeah.