• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is people loving Better Call Saul just a Reddit thing?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Every fucking time I see Breaking Bad mentioned on there, someone has to chime in with “Don’t forget BCS! It’s just as good, if not better!!” No it fucking isn’t. It’s boring, pretentious garbage.

God I hate that fucking website.

HotDogJoe

Forum Clout
The Saul/Chuck storyline is some of the best television I've ever seen.

That's only 15% of it though, if that. The rest is fucking shit.

If they would’ve just made it 3 seasons and focused on that, it would’ve been good. All the Breaking Bad fan service shit with Gus/the cartel just ruined it.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
The Saul/Chuck storyline is some of the best television I've ever seen.

That's only 15% of it though, if that. The rest is fucking shit.
I have said this multiple times but if you removed that dumb tranny voiced bitch and only had the saul/chuck story with some Mike thrown in and ended it when Chuck died it would have been great.

HotDogJoe

Forum Clout
I have said this multiple times but if you removed that dumb tranny voiced bitch and only had the saul/chuck story with some Mike thrown in and ended it when Chuck died it would have been great.

100%

I don't understand how all the people who jerk it off can just ignore all the flaws with it. So much of the last 3 seasons was just Breaking Bad fan service. They spent an entire season showing how Gus' lab was built for ffs. That last season in particular was fucking terrible. All that black and white shit and the wacky schemes. Oh and then Jimmy conveniently grows a conscience and dooms himself to jail in the last episode because...? Garbage.