• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Patrick S. Tomlinson a nigger?

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
Gets into an argument, repeats himself over and over.
Horrible diet of slop.
Lies constantly about how successful he is.
Has been arrested and goes to court regularly.
Local law enforcement recognize his name and address as a problem.
Uses social media to say how much he hates the police.
Drives an old shitbox.
Incorrectly uses words in an attempt to appear smart.
No bank account.
Married to a fat white woman.

I wouldn't be surprised if the smoke alarm is beeping in the hovel right now.

MrRetardo

Forum Clout
4a74ff59-f380-4ed6-adc8-c3adc6ac7802_text.gif

A nigger cuck.

Forum Clout
Gets into an argument, repeats himself over and over.
Horrible diet of slop.
Lies constantly about how successful he is.
Has been arrested and goes to court regularly.
Local law enforcement recognize his name and address as a problem.
Uses social media to say how much he hates the police.
Drives an old shitbox.
Incorrectly uses words in an attempt to appear smart.
No bank account.
Married to a fat white woman.

I wouldn't be surprised if the smoke alarm is beeping in the hovel right now.
1000006191.jpg

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
He also goes into talking. Like. This. Which is what black people do when they are arguing and clap between every word like that makes what they’re saying more important. Plus the whole not working and laying around all day is pretty N person behavior.
When I see that fucking ennnnnnraging hand clap for every word it makes me want to go on a, allegedly-supposedly, hypothetical pew pew spree especially when a grown ass man does it! Fucking cave man faced bitch Boi BaBa Booey would do that on Stern all the time when he argued or tried to make a relevant point and it made my blood boil to see it.

Without question, that's what his dirty wop middle eastern jihad blooded mother did to him growing up and then he married a 8' tall Amazonian bitch with a beastiality fetish who continued the clapping tradition while telling him to sit and wait to eat while she and his two chimpanzee offspring get the best cuts of the chicken dinner that he "works" for... If you consider sleeping at your desk and stealing all the chocolate from everybody else's work desks and then denying it when confronted after snoring from a sugar crash all at 9am in the morning actual "work."

Everyone that does that nigger hand clap shit needs their hands amputated like the Congolese, King Leopold II style.