• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Patposting dead?

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
1696151345392.png

Only for now.
I hear the season 6 writers have Rick and Frumpy switching both gender and sexual orientation.
Paradoxically, this means their sex life stays the same - Nick still gets to fuck Patricia in the ass.

G

Its just soft and small right now.

About a month ago it was a raging erection of court dates and media appearances. His paying Quasi in 5 minutes of court was like sticking it in a nice new pussy and blowing s load after 2 pumps....."dont worry, itll get back up"

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
Its just soft and small right now.

About a month ago it was a raging erection of court dates and media appearances. His paying Quasi in 5 minutes of court was like sticking it in a nice new pussy and blowing s load after 2 pumps....."dont worry, itll get back up"
The scab writers really rushed that and fucked it up, it's like they don't even get the Fatrick character.
And now they're writing him like normal as if he didn't even pay anything.

Really hope the strike ends soon

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Im currently dogsitting for a family member, and i swear to god whenever i do this patrick/jackie do something extra retarded. Have faith funster.
You only have to wait about 90 minutes from when she starts tweeting for frog throat to do something stupid usually.