• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Pat really fat shaming?!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1719342575555.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
He’s the last person to shit on anyone’s appearance. He looks like a fat middle aged lesbian.
I wish pat triggered Elons autism enough to inspire him fuck with his twitter account or to just delete it.

Closest we got is Elon laughing at Pat showing he doesnt know what he is talking about.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He thinks its helping him but it just exposes him immediately as a coward to the randos he tries to argue with.
Especially he replies I HAVE TO BECAUSE OF THE VERY DANGEROUS CYBER STALKERS TERRORISTS THAT ARE TRYING TO KILL MY FAMILY!! and not realizing he’s sounds like a crazy person to people that aren’t aware of his story. He thinks he’s famous and everyone is very aware of his situation.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Especially he replies I HAVE TO BECAUSE OF THE VERY DANGEROUS CYBER STALKERS TERRORISTS THAT ARE TRYING TO KILL MY FAMILY!! and not realizing he’s sounds like a crazy person to people that aren’t aware of his story. He thinks he’s famous and everyone is very aware of his situation.
Its just perfect. Its pretty much self sabotage and he is trolling himself with zero help from trolls.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
This is the most recent picture we have of Pat and yet he gets online and posts things like this. He is fugly and in terrible physical condition. Even his hair looks like shit. And he’s 44 with acne! View attachment 207627
The best part is that he is oblivious to what a disaster he and his life have become. He thinks he is "winning". Since he cant acknowledge it, he can never fix it. The guy in this photo has no idea he is about to lose a 2nd lawsuit in 3 years and is wasting all of his households disposable income on trying litigate himself into a millionaire. If he would have put all that money into Nvidia stock 4 years ago he would be a hell of a lot closer to that goal.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Laughable, but tbf, haven't there been a couple of Fatposters who turned out to be fat cunts too?
Yeah I am of the opinion it doesn't matter what you look like, you can still have an opinion. Do you have to be a chef to know when food tastes bad? That's why I'm allowed to talk about women's looks without being that pretty myself.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Yeah I am of the opinion it doesn't matter what you look like, you can still have an opinion. Do you have to be a chef to know when food tastes bad? That's why I'm allowed to talk about women's looks without being that pretty myself.
Didn't you used to be a model?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Laughable, but tbf, haven't there been a couple of Fatposters who turned out to be fat cunts too?
But to be fair - those fat posters usually arent ashamed to admit it. As we get older and busier with our careers and families it’s not as easy to stay in shape and most guys will say “yeah, I got fat, ah! what you gonna do?!” And not take it too seriously. It’s just getting older / a part of life that when you’re older you’re not like you were when you were younger. Especially if you work in a job that you’re at a desk and not moving around the whole time.

Pat however makes insane claims like he’s hasn’t gained a pound in over 20 years which anyone with eyes can see is an obvious lie and his “I’m not fat and have never been, child” is silly as we’ve seen he’s got tiny arms and big belly from being fat. Also, he’s got NOTHING but free time to work out and obviously doesn’t.