• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Pat bulk-buying to get a new contract?

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Honorary brotherman Meme Mike just asking questions.
IMG_1166.jpeg
IMG_1167.jpeg
IMG_1168.jpeg

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Once you get that far out in the sales rankings (like 1 million or more), it doesn't take much to greatly improve your rankings. I have a friend who self-published his book and when it came out on Amazon, he was around Pat-level in paperback sales despite mostly only selling copies to friends and family. Pat could probably jump way up the rankings like this just by buying 25 copies. Might be a good idea, with his upcoming lawsuit, to make him seem like a moderately successful author instead of the complete failure he actually is.

I am considering this a Confirmed Rumor. Pat is officially buying his own books.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
Once you get that far out in the sales rankings (like 1 million or more), it doesn't take much to greatly improve your rankings. I have a friend who self-published his book and when it came out on Amazon, he was around Pat-level in paperback sales despite mostly only selling copies to friends and family. Pat could probably jump way up the rankings like this just by buying 25 copies. Might be a good idea, with his upcoming lawsuit, to make him seem like a moderately successful author instead of the complete failure he actually is.

I am considering this a Confirmed Rumor. Pat is officially buying his own books.
This site lets you estimate monthly Amazon ebook sales. Pat went from averaging 2 books sold to jumping up to 7 books sold.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
This site lets you estimate monthly Amazon ebook sales. Pat went from averaging 2 books sold to jumping up to 7 books sold.

Wasnt the digital version free last week?

Here, take this its FREE.

[7people] - meh... ok.