• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is life better when you live with other racist whites and no niggers?

G

Then go find another forum if ya don't like it here.

A752E719-4E98-4519-91B7-C6D50803D48F.gif

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Depends, are the racists whites only racist towards whites? Those guys are fags, but I guess I'd still prefer them, it's a tough one :image_9248:

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
No, i’m surrounded by racists and they‘re miserable people to be around.

Yea, I'm sure being "racists" is why they are miserable. I'm sure it has nothing to do with being around a "dude" that talks about blowing other dudes.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
"racist" is subjective. Facts are fucking "racist" these days.

we live in a world where people that work together and come up with great ideas on how to advance are broken apart by having to baby blacks, trans and gays.

Jews have also made it that just pointing out that other races want to be with their own race is ok... butt for whites its evil.

G

we live in a world where people that work together and come up with great ideas on how to advance are broken apart by having to baby blacks, trans and gays.

Jews have also made it that just pointing out that other races want to be with their own race is ok... butt for whites its evil.
it doesn't help when the Whites who care the most about this shit...also tend to shove marbles up their asses (see: your post history).

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout

They call it racist but prefer the term realist