Is Jim Norton Gay ?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
He’s clearly a degenerate and at the very least bi sexual. I understand sexuality is a spectrum. But if Jim likes trannys. It’s because of the cock, balls, larger and taller frame than himself. Yet he has dated women.

at this point it’s a given that he’s sucked many cocks fucked men up their ass. I’m sure he sucked there balls had them eat his ass and eaten theirs. Drank and swallowed cum.

is jim just a disgusting fetishizing degenerate ? Or is he really insecure about the fact he is actually gay ?

the only thing I know for sure is gay or not, is it’s a tough one man, if he was gay he would tell us. Genuinely.

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Screenshot_20211106-142305.jpg

CumiaPoodle

I'm positive that he is. Not Prep-taking kind of positive, mind you.

You don't just like trannies without being gay. They don't understand that it means that they secretly like feminine men. Twinks are the logical next step.
You know what makes jim fucking like double faggot? This nigga is actually the twins in the relationship he likes large men with big cocks that face fuck him.

and here’s the kicker. He fucking pays for it ! Jesus he repulses me. This nigga talks about not wanting to fuck women in their 30s but flys a fucking Odin Norse Viking mythology creature across the world and falls in love with it.

Faggot pay pig.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
He once told a story on the air that he had his girlfriend buy a dildo and fuck him with it. But he could only take a second or two before he felt like he had to shit so he stopped. He also said one kid tied him up at Devil's Creek and tried to put his penis in Norton's ass when Norton was a kid. And then we find out that Norton takes HIV medication and spends six figures on cam sites for viking shemales.

Dude is in show business for years, on Leno, in movies, on HBO, and never once got a girl pregnant? Impossible to not have a few random kids here and there if you are around that much action. He is a fag just like Clooney and DiCaprio and all the other closet case weirdos in entertainment. Sam Kinison was touring and banging groupies every week, was sleeping with a pair of sisters, and even was banging the wives of his friends and getting them pregnant.

CumiaPoodle

He once told a story on the air that he had his girlfriend buy a dildo and fuck him with it. But he could only take a second or two before he felt like he had to shit so he stopped. He also said one kid tied him up at Devil's Creek and tried to put his penis in Norton's ass when Norton was a kid. And then we find out that Norton takes HIV medication and spends six figures on cam sites for viking shemales.

Dude is in show business for years, on Leno, in movies, on HBO, and never once got a girl pregnant? Impossible to not have a few random kids here and there if you are around that much action. He is a fag just like Clooney and DiCaprio and all the other closet case weirdos in entertainment. Sam Kinison was touring and banging groupies every week, was sleeping with a pair of sisters, and even was banging the wives of his friends and getting them pregnant.
Leo and Clooney are gay? I never heard of this

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
He once told a story on the air that he had his girlfriend buy a dildo and fuck him with it. But he could only take a second or two before he felt like he had to shit so he stopped. He also said one kid tied him up at Devil's Creek and tried to put his penis in Norton's ass when Norton was a kid.

Was that the same story with the kid in the Budweiser trunks? I recall him talking about all his gay homosex childhood activities and said a kid might have buttfucked him but he couldn't remember. Something like that

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I've never heard a straight man say he likes "meaty pussies". Making vaginas sound gross is not a thing straight guys do I don't think
He's like the kid in high school that tells crazy stories that are outlandish and people do not bother questioning them after a while. Or like the 40-year-old Virgin where the guy describes grabbing tits like bags of sand or whatever. We had a closeted fag in our dorm room and I still remember to this day him in his faggy voice saying "that girl has a hot pussy" and everyone just rolling their eyes.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
He’s clearly a degenerate and at the very least bi sexual. I understand sexuality is a spectrum. But if Jim likes trannys. It’s because of the cock, balls, larger and taller frame than himself. Yet he has dated women.

at this point it’s a given that he’s sucked many cocks fucked men up their ass. I’m sure he sucked there balls had them eat his ass and eaten theirs. Drank and swallowed cum.

is jim just a disgusting fetishizing degenerate ? Or is he really insecure about the fact he is actually gay ?

the only thing I know for sure is gay or not, is it’s a tough one man, if he was gay he would tell us. Genuinely.
Sexuality is not a spectrum and yes, he's sucked dick of dudes in wigs therefore he's a fag

EraGodless

I wouldn't be surprised if he's closer to an incel and has had very limited sexual experiences that he didn't have to pay for-