• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Jim Morrison overrated?

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Yes, and too many people kissed his ass. He insisted on recording the lyrics for L.A. Woman in the studio's restroom supposedly because he liked the acoustics, but it's clear as day he was nursing a perpetual hangover and just needed to be near a toilet to piss/ vomit. he was a shit "poet" as well.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Don’t hate the doors but the idea that he’s a great lyricist is retarded. People think if someone gets fucked up in acid and writes it down, therefore it’s genius. He’s just rambling. It’s the equivalent to thinking rappers are great lyricists. They’re retards who can talk fast.

G

When I was 10 my dad thought I was an autistic faggot with no knowledge of anything normal. One day I brought up Jim Morrison and he seemed so happy and started talking about him, shocked that I listened to normal music.

I actually said the wrong name, I meant to say Jim Henson the guy who made the muppets.

Forum Clout
When I was 10 my dad thought I was an autistic faggot with no knowledge of anything normal. One day I brought up Jim Morrison and he seemed so happy and started talking about him, shocked that I listened to normal music.

I actually said the wrong name, I meant to say Jim Henson the guy who made the muppets.
Animal was our Keith Moon.

Monk

Forum Clout
The Doors would have been better as an instrumental band with everything built around Manzarek but I'm a huge sucker for anything with a Rhodes Piano.

Forum Clout
Meh, I tried but I just never got into The Doors. The guy could sing and he definitely had star power, but he was kind of a retard too. Then he fucked it all up by dying.