• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Jax still pretending to believe this theory?

Forum Clout
IMG_5574.jpeg

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout
Remember when she tried to say fans of Opie and Anthony making fun of a fat self important moron in Wisconsin was part of an international satanic death cult, solely so she'd get more attention than she would if she said Scorch fans were making memes and diaper posting?

She's pretty dumb. And fat.
She said OnA meant "order of nine angles", these guys here. She is still searching them, desperate for a clue that leads back to a radio show

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She's the lefty street shitter version of those 80s Uber Christians who told everybody AC/DC was Satanic and meant Angels Cry Devil Conquers and other such Satanic Panic nonsense.

I expect her to tie us to the McMartin Preschool before long.
I was told it was “Anti Christ Devil Children” and KISS was “Knights In Satan’s Service” one dumb Church bitch even tried to tell me when I was a kid Ozzy Osbourne sang about killing cops. I think the last Satanic Panic was Manson and Ozzfest getting popular in the late 90s.

G

Remember when she tried to say fans of Opie and Anthony making fun of a fat self important moron in Wisconsin was part of an international satanic death cult, solely so she'd get more attention than she would if she said Scorch fans were making memes and diaper posting?

She's pretty dumb. And fat.
If you do it right, it can go viral (I'm thinking of doing this one day)

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
She's the lefty street shitter version of those 80s Uber Christians who told everybody AC/DC was Satanic and meant Angels Cry Devil Conquers and other such Satanic Panic nonsense.

I expect her to tie us to the McMartin Preschool before long.
That's exactly right. Fat Jaxx and all of the other Redditors are quick to mock Christians and conservatives for the "Satanic panic" craze, but then turn around and believe this shit. They're the very same pearl clutchers that they profess to hate.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I agree that CSA is way underreported/underdiscussed but is there evidence that the kindergarten satanic cult sex abuse stuff was real? I ask because I thought all the recovered memory stuff was proven bullshit.
If I remember right, the FBI files on The Finders were automatically declassified a few years ago and weird stuff like documents about tunnels under mcmartin preschool and satanic black magic shit and child trafficking were all tied in. I never looked too deep into it though.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
This is the face of a satanic neo-nazi brotherman apparently. 🤡

NYPICHPDPICT000051611374.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000051611177.jpg

Forum Clout
I agree that CSA is way underreported/underdiscussed but is there evidence that the kindergarten satanic cult sex abuse stuff was real? I ask because I thought all the recovered memory stuff was proven bullshit.
I have no idea about that. But if you've researched symbolism in music/tv/movies/celebs you know that all these bands including the Beatles and the stones were part of a subversion to degenerative the youth and there's tons of straight up satanic symbology in artwork, lyrics, song titles etc. Just look who was involved with Kenneth Anger and his satanic movies and you'll realize these early bands were the start of this Jewish filth

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
I have no idea about that. But if you've researched symbolism in music/tv/movies/celebs you know that all these bands including the Beatles and the stones were part of a subversion to degenerative the youth and there's tons of straight up satanic symbology in artwork, lyrics, song titles etc. Just look who was involved with Kenneth Anger and his satanic movies and you'll realize these early bands were the start of this Jewish filth
You say odd shit to people dude.