Is Jackie Singh abusing her children?

Jenna

and her hair smells like red froot loops
We all know kids are dumb and hurt themselves, and I wouldn't want to make a false accusation that Jackie physically harms her daughters.

Yesterday in a twitter pity post, Jackie released eight images of her daughters to elicit sympathy, in two of them there appear to be visible bruising.

Exhibit A:

media_GPFZ7F7WsAA2q-s.jpg

The forehead of the youngest is obviously bruised.

Exhibit B:

media_GPFcaHWWMAECsvR.jpg

This one might be a trick of the light or maybe even makeup, but it's last summer when Jackie had full custody of her oldest daughter. There appears to be a large purplish bruise on her cheek.

Reason to be concerned? That's not for me to decide. That honor goes to the judge who'll decide if Jackie is a fit parent that can be trusted around her kids.

Sugar Pimp Dorsey

Im sorry Ramrod!!!!
We all know kids are dumb and hurt themselves, and I wouldn't want to make a false accusation that Jackie physically harms her daughters.

Yesterday in a twitter pity post, Jackie released eight images of her daughters to elicit sympathy, in two of them there appear to be visible bruising.

Exhibit A:

View attachment 203357

Exhibit B:

View attachment 203358

This one might be a trick of the light or maybe even makeup, but it's last summer when Jackie had full custody of her oldest daughter. There appears to be a large purplish bruise on her cheek.

Reason to be concerned? That's not for me to decide. That honor goes to the judge who'll decide if Jackie is a fit parent that can be trusted around her kids.
Maybe but we definitely know you want to.

Jenna

and her hair smells like red froot loops
Is Jax sex trafficking her children? She's never denied it. She's six figures in debt and she's got bills to pay. I'm just asking questions!

One of the eight pictures is her kids in bathing suits at the beach. I don't feel comfortable reposting that one, and I have no idea why she'd publicly tweet it considering all the sickos Pat associates with.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe

Exhibit A:

View attachment 203357

Exhibit B:

View attachment 203358

If my dad saw that my mum was giving me large cups of fizzy drink at the cinema when i was like 4 just so she could be the favourite parent he would have killed that bitch. No wonder jax is fat if she thinks that's appropriate for a little kid.