• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is it true that Bill Burr's wife has to greenlit every joke he writes before he can go out and perform it?

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
4chan-bill-burr-cuck-png.2998366

G

He's a wuss and maybe tricked us all with the 'brash blue collar Bostonian' schtick.

I made a thread where he answers a question about depopulaiton and Agenda21: "If the elite want me replaced, who am I to resist?" He's just some schmuck who feels guilty for the success because his work ethic didn't change, he was a workaholic and broke and now a workaholic and rich but he cant figure what he personally did to make that happen, so the guilt and insecurity eats him up. Not to mention how during his formative years White girls shat on him which made him develop jungle fever but is now just too meek to manhandle or demand authority from his uncivilized savage wife.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
such a disgrace.. he probably had a decent variety of different women he could have picked and he choose that monster. you can't even argue that she is a good woman who supports him, she is a fucking snake. I hope he enjoys paying and raising someone else's kid. fucking niggers.