• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is it true Patrick S Tomlinson is sexually aggressive to production members in the bathroom while filming for the sci-fi channel?

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Signs point to yes.

Screenshot_20210902-031004_Gallery.jpg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He did deny it on I believe Josiah part 1. However, his denial was "because I've never even met any" of the women who work at the channel, not because he would never sexually harass or assault a woman. He basically admitted that he would if he could but he hadn't had the opportunity. Very bad and sick guy!

I have it on good authority a Good Samaritan from Reddit has informed the cons he’s attending about his unwanted bathroom predilections

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
He did deny it on I believe Josiah part 1. However, his denial was "because I've never even met any" of the women who work at the channel, not because he would never sexually harass or assault a woman. He basically admitted that he would if he could but he hadn't had the opportunity. Very bad and sick guy!

In Pat's own words:
And I had to have a conversation like the one I’m about to have with you, with her, explaining the situation. No females associated with Discovery have ever had any complaints about me because I’ve never actually met one. (laughs) You know trying to get me kicked off that recurring television gig that I’ve had for a couple of years now.

Smart of them to keep female staff out of his reach for a couple of years; they must have just gotten "that vibe" off him.