• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Hellraiser (1987) the last great movie ever made?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I watch this movie like every 5 years or so, and I always forget how almost perfect it is.

The effects hold up 35 years later. Honestly looks better than most of the new shit out now. Being "scary" is subjective, but this movie is fucking intense; honestly can't think of another movie that is that "in your face". They don't over do the cenobites, in fact, it's the perfect amount because you want more.

"Frank" steals the show, again, I couldn't even think of a movie in the 2020's that could pull off Frank. Also, it's a 90 minute movie that doesn't fuck around.

That parts at the end when the girl is going through the attic really is one of the most intense parts of a movie I have ever seen.

G

No, there was one just this year

eede55a6a4ab40a6b090262ef541587e.gif

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Nigger Jim acting like a good nigger apologist, acting on emotions as usual. Something made you scared? Must mean it’s a great film. Nice kike love, stupid.

BraunsGhost

Forum Clout
I watch this movie like every 5 years or so, and I always forget how almost perfect it is.

The effects hold up 35 years later. Honestly looks better than most of the new shit out now. Being "scary" is subjective, but this movie is fucking intense; honestly can't think of another movie that is that "in your face". They don't over do the cenobites, in fact, it's the perfect amount because you want more.

"Frank" steals the show, again, I couldn't even think of a movie in the 2020's that could pull off Frank. Also, it's a 90 minute movie that doesn't fuck around.

That parts at the end when the girl is going through the attic really is one of the most intense parts of a movie I have ever seen.
Hellraiser is a great movie. Not the greatest (The Terminator is the greatest) movie but it is in my top 10 list of great movies.

I agree that Frank steals the show but Julia ain't far behind. She was a good egg to kill so Frank could feed and regenerate. Plus, she let him grope her all the while looking like inside out. Not many women around like that these days.

Classic one liners. "We have such sights to show you." My favorite is from Hellraiser 6. When the reveal occurs, Pinhead says, "Welcome to the worst nightmare of all: Reality."

G

Hellraiser is a great movie. Not the greatest (The Terminator is the greatest) movie but it is in my top 10 list of great movies.

I agree that Frank steals the show but Julia ain't far behind. She was a good egg to kill so Frank could feed and regenerate. Plus, she let him grope her all the while looking like inside out. Not many women around like that these days.

Classic one liners. "We have such sights to show you." My favorite is from Hellraiser 6. When the reveal occurs, Pinhead says, "Welcome to the worst nightmare of all: Reality."

I've said before that Hellraiser 2 ruins the Hellraiser 1 cenobites by revealing what they actually are, but it's a great sequel that really creeps me out with its worlds and stuff.

When the doctor gets hit by "Satan" (or whatever it is) and fully "understands" all the sin he's committed... like he had a horrific revelation... that is executed so well.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Special effects hold up? did you watch the end when the box is thrown into the fire and that corny dragon comes out of the fire