• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is having fat fucks give you dirty looks the sign that you look good and are in shape?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
So I've lost like almost a 100 pounds within 4 years. Almost 50 of those pounds have been since march. I have a another 20 pounds I want to go down to 138, in honor of the Misfits song.

So I have a bunch of tight fitting clothes that I got, I wear fucking smalls now. I have noticed that FAT PEOPLE are giving dirty looks. They look mad at me. One fat woman even turned red and the face and hurried away.

What is the end game here? I carry a box cutter on me at all times.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
song that I'm basing my health on:

/// WARNING: DON'T LISTEN IF YOU ARE A FAGGOT PUSSY ///

Last edited:

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I believe in reincarnation

well, I believe in it as a coping mechanism because I can't bare to imagine that my grandfather is watching me as I read this thread...

God I hope he's a butterfly, or like an indian kid now

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
Fat people don't matter, who cares lol.

Imagine if coke or weed or any other addiction made you balloon up into an unfuckable mess. Who would ever do drugs then? Now realize that fatties will deform themselves for pizza and ice cream.