• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Greg Gutfeld funny?

Forum Clout
I feel like he was a lot funnier like a decade ago. Whether I just didn't know any better or he actively changed once "based! comedy" became more of an audience to pander to, I can't say. But I vividly recall enjoying him a lot some time ago, only to try and listen to him as of late and cringing.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He's like Dr. Suess for Boomer Republicans, but I appreciate him anyway.
You do realize that Gutfeld is both a kike and a spic? Guy is just another kike demon to destroy Whites and Christianity. He is a gross childless goblin jew whose job is to lull Whites into obedience and distract them from jews ruining the world.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
I enjoy gettin my political takes from gay midgets
Screenshot_20230522_000544_Chrome.jpg

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Gutfeld is an OG troll. Before his show, Arianna Huffington invited him to blog on HuffPo as a token conservative. Gutfeld had a blog on the site but also maintained a secret blog within his bio on the site. He had actual, direct access to Movable Type for posting his content (unheard of now for such sites) and started editing his bio file to add spicier updates.

That said he’s not a good person and I don’t like him.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
He's a wisecracking smart alec by the standards of your white grandmother who watches Fox News. Every other normal functioning person can take one look at Greg Gutfeld's psycho killer eyes and snarky voice and tell you he's insane. Christian Bale american psycho type insane, just hides it well and pretends to be humorous. Watch, they will find bodies or parts of them at least in his home one day. A serial killer stares right through you with eyeballs like his when you say something he doesn't understand.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
You do realize that Gutfeld is both a kike and a spic? Guy is just another kike demon to destroy Whites and Christianity. He is a gross childless goblin jew whose job is to lull Whites into obedience and distract them from jews ruining the world.
Thank you for saying what always has to be said about these schmarmy midget servants of moloch.