• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is DSP the most annoying person on Earth?

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Getting back in with trolling the game streamer lolcows, and DarkSydePhil just constantly bitches and complains about every game he plays! Every game sucks, isn't created right, the physics suck, on and on and on...

He's also the dumbest person on Earth. He was playing Elder Scrolls Oblivion and couldn't figure out the lockpicking. He read the in-game tutorial, then watched a 15min video on it, and still couldn't understand it. I fucking learned that shit on my own in like 2 minutes when I was 14, this nigga almost 40, supposedly a pro gamer, and he can't figure it out when it's clearly explained to him.

Forum Clout
DSP is a retards idea of "le epic lolcow". Him and Wings.

It was funny back in the day when it was pretty new but how much are you going to get out of "fat retard is bad at videogames" at this point? It's like those 40 WingsofRedemption highlight channels of him doing nothing in 8 minute chunks.

"Heh, check it out guys, Richard sighed again!"

Epic lulz, faggot.