• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is C4 and Ghost bad for you?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
The energy drinks that have 0 sugar.

I'm sure they aren't great but does anyone know how bad they really are? I one have one drink a day.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
the idea of drinking an entire can of any energy drink is silly and i just only realized it

that ghost shit is powerful, all that 0 sugar shit makes me feel like im gonna have a heart attack

but i always drink the whole thing.

from now on, just a taste

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
I drink coffee in the mornings but every so often I’ll grab an energy drink if I’m staying up late. Picked up one of those C4s the other day and it drank pretty good but I usually go for the white monsters.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I take a scoop of Gorilla Mode w 5g of creatine before I lift, but I don't dig the flavors I've had so far (Bombcicle and Cherry Lemonade).

C4, unlike Gorilla Mode, always made my face feel like ants were crawling on the inside of my face.

Forum Clout
The energy drinks that have 0 sugar.

I'm sure they aren't great but does anyone know how bad they really are? I one have one drink a day.
No, the zero sugar energy drinks are fine. I drink one a day at work and have no problems other than needing to piss a lot. The only thing to monitor is your caffeine intake (400mg is the max you can go before it'll cause problems). You gotta try the C4 Smart Energy if you haven't already, the yellow cans are supposed to be more of a pre-workout (that's why they have beta-alanine); Freedom Ice and Peach Mango are the best imo. Ghost is the shit, Swedish Fish and the new Sour Apple are awesome but the Cherry Limeade is garbage. Alani Nu is good too (Cosmic Stardust tastes like liquid gummy bears) but they have those faggy 12oz cans. Also I drink them like they're a coffee (over a 1 hour period) rather than slamming it all at once.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I used to drink 2-4 cans of Rockstar Punched every day for a year at my old job. It's amazing I didn't fuck up my kidneys or something.

G

I take a scoop of Gorilla Mode w 5g of creatine before I lift, but I don't dig the flavors I've had so far (Bombcicle and Cherry Lemonade).

C4, unlike Gorilla Mode, always made my face feel like ants were crawling on the inside of my face.
I think that’s the beta alanine in it that gives the itchy tingles

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
No, the zero sugar energy drinks are fine. I drink one a day at work and have no problems other than needing to piss a lot. The only thing to monitor is your caffeine intake (400mg is the max you can go before it'll cause problems). You gotta try the C4 Smart Energy if you haven't already, the yellow cans are supposed to be more of a pre-workout (that's why they have beta-alanine); Freedom Ice and Peach Mango are the best imo. Ghost is the shit, Swedish Fish and the new Sour Apple are awesome but the Cherry Limeade is garbage. Alani Nu is good too (Cosmic Stardust tastes like liquid gummy bears) but they have those faggy 12oz cans. Also I drink them like they're a coffee (over a 1 hour period) rather than slamming it all at once.
Are you that frail suit kid? The "my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined" kid?