• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is "brotherman" now a thing?

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
This reddit retard made it two words, but still.

Found on /r/lastimages:

1642954327340.png

G

I'm trying to use forum vocabulary whenever I can. Was at the airport the other day and was too much of a tard to figure out how to get the tag on my luggage.

I asked the person who works there "what's the proper protocol for this" she rolled her eyes and did it for me.

Then I heard her say to a co worker " he just asked me what proper protocol for this was..."

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I'm trying to use forum vocabulary whenever I can. Was at the airport the other day and was too much of a tard to figure out how to get the tag on my luggage.

I asked the person who works there "what's the proper protocol for this" she rolled her eyes and did it for me.

Then I heard her say to a co worker " he just asked me what proper protocol for this was..."
1642962850415.png

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
I read the comments and it's a bunch of yards listing day numbers. Is this what other people feel when they see feed Nana in the wild?
Linger longerrrrr. I don't actually know I completely lost touch with all the streaming/social media/youth culture/reality back in like 2016. sniff

Old Forsen PepeHands