• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Barry a good show?

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Okay, I normally don't do this, but I'll give it a couple of more episodes, but only because they're short. I'm not normally one of those "It starts out slow but it really picks up after its 87th episode"

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I like a show with strong, well-acted, well-defined characters, and Barry is that. Gene is such a pretentious fucknut and Sally is the most realistic portrayal of a self-absorbed west coast "working actress" I've ever seen.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Can't believe it's over next week. I'm enjoying this season, but I feel like the finale is going to have little payoff
Succession and Barry have to wrap up over a dozen major plotlines each in one episode. Sopranos wrapped up the stories of practically every single character but Tony, AJ, and Meadow well before the finale. Melfi does not even appear in the finale. Pussy, Chris, Richie, Furio, Sil, and nearly everyone else are accounted for.

I don't see how either shows have satisfactory endings without leaving over a dozen things unresolved or ambiguous.