• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Awkwafina funny?

Stent

jury doody
Forum Clout
@SgtBarnes, comment about goddamn gooks in the wire?

220206123645-awkwafina-2021-file-restricted.jpg

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout

Can't you tell by the stage name? If she went by Cheryl or Kimberly or whatever her real first name is, she'd still be a woman and whatever variety of Oriental. I had a sort-of manager at one point, American Chinee lady. I was drinking at a bar with a guy who went to school with her, and I asked if she had ever been fun to be around. He gave me the Patrice stink face and said "Man, she's Chinese!"

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Forum Clout

Can't you tell by the stage name? If she went by Cheryl or Kimberly or whatever her real first name is, she'd still be a woman and whatever variety of Oriental. I had a sort-of manager at one point, American Chinee lady. I was drinking at a bar with a guy who went to school with her, and I asked if she had ever been fun to be around. He gave me the Patrice stink face and said "Man, she's Chinese!"

Her real name is Nora Lum. She's basically a Vaudevillian NY Jew trapped in an ugly 34 year old chink's body.