• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

IRONY = Rap music is all about worshipping money and items but it also has the poorest and most pathetic fan base.

G

It lends credence to my theory that poor people are actually the biggest reason why crony capitalism and celebrity culture are so rampant in America. Poor people are generally losers who are always looking for a leader to tell them what to think.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It lends credence to my theory that poor people are actually the biggest reason why crony capitalism and celebrity culture are so rampant in America. Poor people are generally losers who are always looking for a leader to tell them what to think.
They’re poor but blow all their money to try and appear wealthy (knock off bags / clothes / etc) to others. When I sold cars all the N persons would come in if we had some cheap “luxury” car that was beat to shit with lots of miles. They would cry “this Cadillac has scratches! And I dent” while the car would be 10 years old and 4500. They thought they would be getting some perfect BMW / Lexus / Caddy for less than 5 grand - even if the listing showed it was beat and high miles.

I can’t remember how many times I / the dealership would be threatened with lawsuits from these types when they were upset the Lexus was old with dents. Good luck with that!

G

Rap is an acronym for Rude African Poetry.

The kike made gangster rap to pollute the minds of nigger youth and to infiltrate white culture and it worked.

The only good rapper is Moon Man.

G

image0.gif
What was the question?

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
i never understood the appeal white people see in it. you can sort of get how blacks like it since they grow up in that type of environment and it's all around them. but a white person listening to it unironically is like listening to coal miner union folk ballads from the 1920s. it just wasn't made for you and you're completely detached from it.

just listen to depeche mode or slayer or something. it's better anyway.