• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Introducing the NEW Alliance!

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
Join the Danfence Department NOW!
9519BF91-4CDE-45FE-95E7-2BEBDCCA5C78.jpeg

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
I'm the only reason The Alliance existed in the first place... Then I left after it became cringe as fuck...

Those of you still involved can at least back me up on this, I gave you life where their existed only faggotry...

...and ya know what, i'm gonna finally say this too, a ton of muthafuckers ripped off little one liners I had for their own full threads, all the way back to the subs, and I never said anything because I didn't want to seem like a petty faggot...

G

I'm the only reason The Alliance existed in the first place... Then I left after it became cringe as fuck...

Those of you still involved can at least back me up on this, I gave you life where their existed only faggotry...

...and ya know what, i'm gonna finally say this too, a ton of muthafuckers ripped off little one liners I had for their own full threads, all the way back to the subs, and I never said anything because I didn't want to seem like a petty faggot...

[MEDIA=youtube]VkufLgtLGVg[/MEDIA]

You say odd shit to people, dude.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout

Welcome to the Department.