• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Interracial

G

[MEDIA=youtube]n-dwLn4E84w[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]ERcjxLguk8o[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]MT3SnbdLtdM[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]V1SVjd6pL0I[/MEDIA]

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
There was a very brief time when fat white women with thin boyfriends tried referring to them as mixed weight relationships. As a chubby chaser myself that one is really funny. Imaging a guy seeing a fat bitch and a skinny guy on a date and flying into a bigoted tirade.

They'd use it on that awful tlc show hot and heavy, the premise of which was literally "isn't it fucking crazy that these pigs have thin, handsome boyfriends!"

Forum Clout
20230120_121805.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yeah it's obvious too. The director is some hardcore black Muslim guy. He wasn't gonna degrade a nubian queen by making her kiss a fat, Jewish pig. It may have fooled some people, but her soul is safe.
Yeah I saw some online trying to say it was for “Covid reasons” but it was pretty clear that’s not the case and there’s a bigger reason why it was CGI.