• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Interesting Rick retweet

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I wonder, did the posting of the vocaroo where he calls the pest “retard” trigger this?

Or was Niki whooping up on him and he finally shoved her away and ran out the front door crying? Is this a message to her?

Or is this about the police report, somehow, in his piggie brain?

IMG_1895.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I wonder, did the posting of the vocaroo where he calls the pest “retard” trigger this?

Or was Niki whooping up on him and he finally shoved her away and ran out the front door crying? Is this a message to her?

View attachment 158158
The stalkers made me do it, Niki!

He also blames us on him “drinking too much” which was a sign he’s been confronted about his heavy boozing. His random day rage twitter outbursts followed by 3-4 hours of silence shows when he starts pounding drinks early since he makes it to 12:30-1pm before taking a passed out piggy nap.

Forum Clout
I hate Victim Rick.

Acts like a toxic cunt online for years, making it his brand to fight with people online and get really nasty ("I assfucked your mother, child").

Then a swarm of people pick on him, turning his hair grey, his face into a boomer bullfrog's. Then acts like an injured fawn.

I will hate him until the day I die.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Pat denies accountability for everything he does and the abuse he commits (threats, child abandonment, verbal abuse, financial abuse of Quasi, libel and slander, etc.) and abuse he tries to commit (malicious law suits, attempted financial abuse, malicious restraining orders, etc.). Of course he would signal boost a statement that abusive people aren't at responsible for their behavior

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout

View attachment 158158
He means this place. They've abused and cyberstalked me and any negative personality traits or provocation you see me doing is their fault because it's just a reaction. They point out how nuts I act but it's just them using my reaction to them abusing me as another form of abuse.

Patrick has no accountability for his behavior because people fuck with him over his behavior.

Problem is the hundreds upon hundreds of tweets from before Norm/11 in which the same story plays out. Patrick acts like a complete asshole and narcissist and then claims his enemies deserve it because they swaTTed him or white supremacists came to his house over his very dangerous ideas.

Forum Clout
He means this place. They've abused and cyberstalked me and any negative personality traits or provocation you see me doing is their fault because it's just a reaction. They point out how nuts I act but it's just them using my reaction to them abusing me as another form of abuse.

Patrick has no accountability for his behavior because people fuck with him over his behavior.

Problem is the hundreds upon hundreds of tweets from before Norm/11 in which the same story plays out. Patrick acts like a complete asshole and narcissist and then claims his enemies deserve it because they swaTTed him or white supremacists came to his house over his very dangerous ideas.

Now that you mention it, there should be a stickied thread here which is a compilation of his behavior online before "Norm 11". Especially because he was even more toxic and combative with his Internet Tough Guy bullshit than he is now as he plays his new character, "Most Cyberbullied Cyberbullying Victim Ever".

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Now that you mention it, there should be a stickied thread here which is a compilation of his behavior online before "Norm 11". Especially because he was even more toxic and combative with his Internet Tough Guy bullshit than he is now as he plays his new character, "Most Cyberbullied Cyberbullying Victim Ever".
Good idea, maybe also pre-Norm harassment like when allegedly got hacked in 2011?

E8217DF7-0567-42FA-B89C-01F8FE91FB67.jpeg