• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🎼Insight Dan Freestyle🔥🎵

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
Breakin down tha huggies 🎵
1697591317549284.png

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
What's really funny is Dan tries to be good natured about them, posts the less offensive ones on his youtube, sings the "scrubbing bubbles" one on his livestream, yet in return these just get more and more brutal towards him.
I thought the same thing and then figured that the more brutal the better for him because it reaches a point of absurdity that can only be laughed at or shrugged off out of disgust by any reasonable person.

I think any one he knows in real life that would hear the platinum hits would mostly be confounded by the quality of the art.

Also smelling like fabuloso down on all fours checks off enough boxes for me to ignore the weird mask she always seems to be wearing

Forum Clout
What's really funny is Dan tries to be good natured about them, posts the less offensive ones on his youtube, sings the "scrubbing bubbles" one on his livestream, yet in return these just get more and more brutal towards him.
all these songs accomplish is making him (even) more likable. the dan man always wins.

his predicament is that they're increasingly more insulting towards his wife, although she makes no effort in learning the language.