• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

πŸŽ₯ Inside the Most Swatted Airbnb in America - The Patrick Tomlinson Saga (Part 18)

fricklefrackle

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
That's as good as locally cooked tacos
Those were tamales, child.
Screenshot-from-2024-07-11-12-57-17.png

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
β€Ž
Forum Clout
That's as good as locally cooked tacos

Dude I lost it that time he said "fully-clothed, uniformed police officers," as if those redundant, superfluous details somehow make the story more harrowing.
What would have made the story better was if the police officers were not fully clothed. That is an interesting detail, which Rick would understand if he was a legitimate author and not a compulsive liar.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Dude I lost it that time he said "fully-clothed, uniformed police officers," as if those redundant, superfluous details somehow make the story more harrowing.
What would have made the story better was if the police officers were not fully clothed. That is an interesting detail, which Rick would understand if he was a legitimate author and not a compulsive liar.
Patrick fears the naked militia, it's why he mentioned their clothing.
:pfg_md: Know what I mean?

Last edited:

Udders

Great food
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I love how you completely obliterate Pat's bullshit in the most calm, rational, detached way possible.

And it's funnier every time I hear it, but "We've been SWATted 40 times because I said I didn't find Norm MacDonald funny," is not even remotely true and is likely the funniest thing the Patman has ever said. Anyone with a sense of humor would find that so absurd you'd have to laugh.