"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

OpieRadio

Just trying to have a real moment
Got me thinking about that time someone on the forum called Sam Roberts wife
and then neither Sam or his wife reacted in anyway and then the caller got bored and everyone got on with their lives and even forgot the call ever happened.

1625461286326.png

Snake

He really is an anomaly. He's the textbook definition of narcissism. This shit would of stopped years ago if he just self reflected his fat fucking face and understood if you don't take the bait, it'll eventually stop.

But he's got such a bloated, pre-diabetic ego that it's like the end of First Blood. "You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war!"

He looks at this as his own personal 9/11 that a group of nobodies on a dumb subreddit called him fat a few times, and he's going to go after this people until he's put in the cheapest pine box offered by the nigger owned funeral home.

The Cumias eventually wised up and just tuned it out. Joe figured out after several years of getting gigs cancelled, to not make them public or book places that wouldn't ever cancel his nigger ass like the lodge.

And anyone that doesn't appreciate the ongoing feud with Pat is a retarded faggot that should of killed themselves yesterday. It never goes stale since everyday is a new treat, and it's only escalating since he brought in his online law school graduate attorneys that are going to bill him 20k over a failed lolsuit.

G

Sam is so much of a sociopath, he will never be a lolcow because he is so calculated to never show any legitimate emotion and if he is being fucked with by someone who is just doing it to fuck with him, he just shuts down. 99% of people who get fucked with by da subreddit get angry at first and try to fight back, then quickly realize there is no use and just ignore it until it goes away. It takes a special kind of narcissist to think that fighting a bunch of anonymous trolls is a battle worth taking on, and preferable to just taking an L and moving on.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
He looks at this as his own personal 9/11 that a group of nobodies on a dumb subreddit called him fat a few times

That's really what this boils down to. He's had his fat autistic brain poisoned over the years by filling it with comic book shit, Dr Who etc. His simplistic brain can't compartmentalize things properly, so he's sees everything in black and white. It's why he thinks Trump is literally worse than Hitler and Hilary/the kid sniffer are literal angels sent from Heaven to fix all of the world's problems.

It's also why we're not just a bunch of bored trolls who enjoy cruel humor. No, we're literally the worst people on earth. Bigots, nazis, homophobes etc. Of course, Mama Raven's boy won't accept any responsibility for his choice to turn this into a war. Nobody forced him to file hundreds of DMCA claims to get the sub shut down but he just HAD to get revenge because a few people from the old sub got his Twitter suspended. Nobody forces him to engage constantly on Twitter; to reply literally hundreds of times in that r/autism thread; to constantly insult/threaten people; to be a hateable piece of shit to strangers every single day on Twitter for the crime of disagreeing with him.

No, Mama Raven's is perfect and he's definitely going to win the lawsuit and not end up bankrupt. He'll also be in perfect shape when this is all over, just like he is right now.

Fat :pig1:pig1:pig1

Nick_Carpinelli

PFG-ciple
Patrick is fucking stupid enough that a casual reader would believe Borg Doros is a Patrick S Tomlinson character.

Hey fatso, you would sell more books if you weren't a retard and could develop, I dunno, a plot.

I have only read excerpts of Fatso's books but didn't he create an orange skinned character named Fonald Plump?

The review mentioning Borg Doros and the Xus was simply doing a parody of the left wing politics that Fatso inserts into his work. The reason it makes him so mad is because it holds up a mirror to his own work showing that is completely shallow and dumb. His book is so bad that a person reading the review might actually believe it. If Fonald Plump is a real character, why can't Borg Doros be one?

Furthermore it is insulting to the reader to base a character on a real person like he did and then barely change the name. Is the reader too stupid to realize the orange man is bad if they don't immediately recognize that it is a stand-in for Sippy Cup Caligula?

A real author would have enough confidence in his writing to touch on current events in an interesting way without having to make it so obvious.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
You guys went after Jay Mohr's boyfriend, Dan Lanigan and his overweight wife, Joe and Anthony (I miss that one), Sam and his wife, Dan, and probably more that I can't remember.

And the reason I can't remember is because they all fade away. Everyone gives up and accepts that they can't win, so they ignore it... And it stops. Fatrick is just obsessed with this black and white "good vs. evil" mentality to realize it was all trolling and he could've saved his money, his time, and his sanity if he just ignored it long ago.

I do miss going after the Cumia's though. They really deserve it, and they would engage. It might take extra effort now but nothing was ever funnier here than when their lives were just tormented.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
You guys went after Jay Mohr's boyfriend, Dan Lanigan and his overweight wife, Joe and Anthony (I miss that one), Sam and his wife, Dan, and probably more that I can't remember.

And the reason I can't remember is because they all fade away. Everyone gives up and accepts that they can't win, so they ignore it... And it stops. Fatrick is just obsessed with this black and white "good vs. evil" mentality to realize it was all trolling and he could've saved his money, his time, and his sanity if he just ignored it long ago.

I do miss going after the Cumia's though. They really deserve it, and they would engage. It might take extra effort now but nothing was ever funnier here than when their lives were just tormented.
I think bro Joe was my favorite era/favorite lolcow. Unfortunately for us this cow sent himself to pasture a while ago. He smartened up eventually.

He’d get so worked up calling me 5x a day while I was at work. I hung up a picture of Carol in the workshop near our schedule and told him everyone at my work was ridiculing her and making fun of her and he called me VERY a upset about that. I actually felt kinda bad. I did hang the pic up but no one was actually making fun of her besides the occasional “who’s this old cunt and why is she with my work orders?” lol. And I know people have said it before, but if you talk to Joe one on one and “drop the bit”…he’s really not that awful of a guy. He’s just outdated and stupid and very easy to pick on. I really don’t wish Joe any harm like I do for a lot of our ghouls. I actually miss my old buddy Joe. *someone get me a tissue*

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I think bro Joe was my favorite era/favorite lolcow. Unfortunately for us this cow sent himself to pasture a while ago. He smartened up eventually.

He’d get so worked up calling me 5x a day while I was at work. I hung up a picture of Carol in the workshop near our schedule and told him everyone at my work was ridiculing her and making fun of her and he called me VERY a upset about that. I actually felt kinda bad. I did hang the pic up but no one was actually making fun of her besides the occasional “who’s this old cunt and why is she with my work orders?” lol. And I know people have said it before, but if you talk to Joe one on one and “drop the bit”…he’s really not that awful of a guy. He’s just outdated and stupid and very easy to pick on. I really don’t wish Joe any harm like I do for a lot of our ghouls. I actually miss my old buddy Joe. *someone get me a tissue*
I think Joe is a despicable guy, as is Anthony. Dawn isn't immune to it either.

BUT, we live in a world loaded with despicable people, and the honest truth is this: Joe is too dumb, too ignorant, and too lazy to act on any of the things he's capable of. Barring speeding with his daughter in the car, which is completely unforgivable, he is really harmless.

I might be crazy saying this, but you know what, I sang with The Scorpions, so I've done dumber things - if Joe wasn't blissfully ignorant trash, I might have liked the guy. Everyone has that gullible friend who does illogical things like get head from a dude because 'a mouth is a mouth' (I am not about to say what lead guitarist said that, but just know the answer is "Yes". Ahem...). But you kinda love him just the same because he doesn't hurt anyone.

I do miss the days when he fought back, though. God, were those fun times.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I didn’t think you could be more of a fucking retard than Joe Cumia - but by gum, Pat has somehow found a way. Staggering. Truly something to behold.