• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Innocent bystander helping an elderly queen with computer stuff, or is he also a sexual deviant/pederast?

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Bill is tough to get a read on, genuinely

1000000983.jpg

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I think Bill was a regular geek with a useless degree who needed da money so he became a carer and got assigned to delaney. At first he was probably excited to be working with a notable sci-fi author. I dont know what it was but something terrible has happened to him somewhere along the way and now he's a shell of his former self and can't leave.
Maybe Delaney has some dirt on him, or maybe the horror having to comb jizz out of the beard of one of the grossest degenerate faggots to ever live has just turned him into a complete nihilist who doesnt even care to leave, but he's there for the long haul like a Haitian zombie.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
He strikes me as an emotionless psychopath. The expression on his face wouldn't change while he rapes and strangles you. That's probably why they hired him. Don't want the cleaning guy getting all weepy everytime they see something distasteful.
He has no inner thoughts. Every second of the day he has this in his head