• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Innocent and beautiful Aryan princess commits suicide after being brutally beaten by NIGGER!

Forum Clout
As always, when they pack up together and become feral, nogs are dangerous, violent, and have zero regard for human life. It's how they're being raised. They live in communities full of violent sociopaths who kill one another regularly, for the most trivial of reasons. When they spill over into decent communities, violence is the result, as they simply don't know any other way. The school administration is obviously terrified over telling it like it is and saying "yeah, a gang of violent niggers viciously beat her for laughs", which is what actually happened, as they know saying it would end their careers. But once you let them in, all hope is lost, as now your school is just an extension of their war zone.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
As always, when they pack up together and become feral, nogs are dangerous, violent, and have zero regard for human life. It's how they're being raised. They live in communities full of violent sociopaths who kill one another regularly, for the most trivial of reasons. When they spill over into decent communities, violence is the result, as they simply don't know any other way. The school administration is obviously terrified over telling it like it is and saying "yeah, a gang of violent niggers viciously beat her for laughs", which is what actually happened, as they know saying it would end their careers. But once you let them in, all hope is lost, as now your school is just an extension of their war zone.
A few million bad apples...

:colin_md:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
these same "Zero Tolerance" Faggots punish kids for fighting back against these niggers and honorary niggers then wonder why Dylan Roof shoots a bunch of minorities. It must be guns... not the feral animals who abuse them to the point of desperation. the superintendent of that school who said "there's two sides to every story" needs a brick thrown through whatever house building or car they are in daily.

Shame she didn't pass those numbers over to Owen to harass the coons right back. Then the story would be "Racist Text Onslaught Causes Student Mass Suicide"

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I always hate when people do the "if I was in that situation I'd _____" thing, but honestly if a group of girls jumped my girlfriend right in front of me I'd be throwing full on punches at them. I guess then you have to deal with every nigger in the school gang beating you for fucking up they sistas but at least you didn't let your chick get her ass kicked right in front of you.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Public schools are mini prisons with the same exact inmate classmates. The few kids who could have developed into upstanding people will be peer pressured away from normality or say "Sayonara!" like this girl did. Crazy fag and bitch teachers were brainwashing in high schools years ago, can't imagine what they get away with now.