• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Inner Child Work Hate Thread

G

[MEDIA=youtube]d4Ug-2fn8FQ[/MEDIA]

"Reconnect back with your inner child, maaannnnn. You've lost your way, mannnnn."

Was everyone's inner child a complete and utter faggot?

My parents told me I used to scream and run away from black people when I was like 3 years old. My earliest memories involve fucking with people, lying about them hitting me to get them in trouble, etc. I was always cool as fawk. :brothaman_sm:

I have no "inner child" who can teach me anything. Anyone who does must be a total loser. I never let society change me.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
"I'm gonna make inner child come later today!"

1638058898622.png

Raymond

Forum Clout
Speaking about cool children: An acquaintance told me something about her friend's son. The kid was about 3 or 4. He and the acquaintance were sitting in the car waiting for the mother. Some construction workers were doing something nearby. One of the workers was fat. The kid spoke to the fat worker through the window: "I think you should eat more."

Last edited:

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Just to reply to a point you made... I saw my first nigger in the Oakland As parking lot when I was 7. I distinctly remember thinking it was like an ape.
I was about the same age the first I saw a black kid. We were at some water park. I kept wondering why the black wasn't washing off him and was kind of horrified/weirded out that that's just how he existed.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Speaking about cool children: An acquaintance told me something about her friend's son. The kid was about 3 or 4. He and the acquaintance were sitting in the car waiting for the mother. Some construction workers were doing something nearby. One of the workers was fat. The kid spoke to a fat worker through the window: "I think you should eat more."
God love him.

Raymond

Forum Clout
I was about the same age the first I saw a black kid. We were at some water park. I kept wondering why the black wasn't washing off him and was kind of horrified/weirded out that that's just how he existed.
Seems like you're in tune with your inner child.

G

I was a bit wrong about this. I was nowhere near as angry or hateful as a child. That's the one thing that's changed about me for the worse. I'd make fun of people and bully the retarded kids in class, like I do now to people on the internet, but there was no hatred or malice behind it. I just did it for kicks. I gotta remember to have more fun with my bullying, and not get so angry.