• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Inmate to roommate"

G

This show on A&E is blowing my mind.
It's about people taking in inmates that just got out of prison. So far every inmate "Roommate" is a fucking disrespectful loser. It's awesome.

[MEDIA=youtube]HebD-Lcpkzs[/MEDIA]

I'm sick, so I'm in bed watching garbage TV that I usually wouldn't, I haven't watched reality TV in well over a decade, so I forgot how dumb people on these shows are.

P.s.

Criminal niggers are hopeless.

G

"Darquavian"

Dr. Henry is going to get his shit fucked up.
First day...Despite having an interview the next day at 130pm that the nice white host set up for him, Darquavian immediately leaves with his brother to go party. He arrives home the next day at 1:33pm. He then takes his time getting ready for said interview and finally arrives an hour late.

Needless to say he didn't get the job. When the nice white man that got him the interview tells Darquavian that he's disappointed in him, Darquavian gets upset and warns against "poking the bear". 🤣🤣🤣.

Liberal white people 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
G

First day...Despite having an interview the next day at 130pm that the nice white host set up for him, Darquavian immediately leaves with his brother to go party. He arrives home the next at 1:33pm. He then takes his time getting ready for said interview and finally arrives an hour late.

Needless to say he didn't get the job. When the nice white man that got him the interview tells Darquavian that he's disappointed in him, Darquavian gets upset and warns against "poking the bear". 🤣🤣🤣.

Liberal white people 🤣🤣🤣
I found a site to watch it online and man, it's wild. The ex-con chick at Sharna's church is a good egg.
Screenshot_20220916-205526.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
First day...Despite having an interview the next day at 130pm that the nice white host set up for him, Darquavian immediately leaves with his brother to go party. He arrives home the next day at 1:33pm. He then takes his time getting ready for said interview and finally arrives an hour late.

Liberal white people 🤣🤣🤣
Very disrespectful of Dar'Qui

Greggg

Forum Clout
oh the ribmanity! what did he think darquavius was going to do ? I want to have cool projects when im old like making white people bleach their skin or teach them a diolect thats just different ways of saying the N-Word. that dr should be standing in front of black guys about to cum, encouraging them.

G

I don’t care about Daquarius and the old white hoarder, but the old, fat excon stuck with the Fundie Christians should be a sitcom. That’s the highlight for me.
Right! Can't wait for next weeks episode as he finally confronts her and exposes that she stops by his room in the middle of the night for sex.

G

Right! Can't wait for next weeks episode as he finally confronts her and exposes that she stops by his room in the middle of the night for sex.
Would he ever admit that? I just want the church lady to come back, they baited me with that.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Anyone still watching this? Episode 6 dropped. DQ’ Vizio’s brother is about to be released and he wants to see him, even though that would be a parole violation. Dr. Henry says he can’t have his brother over or he would have to call the police.

D’s uncle comes over and makes Dr. Henry the bad guy. Parole is a tool of the white man to oppress the black man.

Can’t wait for Daquari and his uncle to beat the shit out of Dr. Henry.