• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Indy better wear masks!

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
www.reddit.com/r/TheDollop/comments/ymkuai/indy_better_wear_masks/

False-Highlight889
After hearing what happened in Nashville with people not wearing masks at the show, I really hope Hoosier Rubes won't be such assholes to the boys. I can't say I'm fully confident that everyone will, but I sure hope so. 🤞🤞So disrespectful to the exact artists that you (and everyone else!) are paying to see! 🤬

[–]taffyowner -4 points 1 day ago
Dave and Gareth definitely didn’t at the St. Paul show

[–]daveanthony1 16 points 1 day ago
Yeah, we gave people an opportunity to step up and be adults on the last tour. Hence why masks are mandatory on this tour. The only place we could not was in Nashville and we decided to try again to see if people would step up and be adults. They weren't, so no more live shows in Nashville.
Any state that has passed a law not allowing performers to mandate masks we will not be doing live shows.

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
It's a fucking obscure puppet show? Who gives a shit

I figured it was either their podcast or their stand up. We used to battle this fag on the old sub and I figured I'd check in on him to call him a queer and saw this.

I just saw one of the threads from the archive talking about Louis and how Dave thinks he should rot in a prison etc and one of the pests called him a fag...miss being able to say that...places

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
Lol I don't know what's going on here.

Which Dave is this?
As the brotherman said, Dave Anthony from Maron and bit parts on other shit. I forgot about him for a long time but found threads in the archive of him arguing about that Louis CK should be in jail and shit https://opieandanthonyarchives.com/...ony_from_maron_thinks_louis_should_be_in.html

really smug piece of shit. So I figured I'd go to his sub and remind him he's a faggot, went there and saw this post. Started in calling all their fans queers and etc and woke up to that account being banned. Made another one and am back in there again today lol

G

It's like how Patrice said Chinks look at black people as ghosts. I just look right through them. Almost don't even notice when I'm about to bump into one
“This chinese guy who cleans my fish tank had the gaul to say he didnt charge me extra for the new filters batteries. I said damn ill get you the money for the batteries. I collect a few dollars worth of change and hold my hand out, AND DIS MOTHA FUCKA TOOK IT!”