• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

India is a wild place

Forum Clout
The weird thing is it's a mix of third world and billionaires it's like victorian Britian
with genuine poverty and the richest people in the world.
I have no idea what everyone does here. Sure, in cities like Delhi (and I assume in Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore) there's very nice areas with filthy rich people but it seems like 99% of people here are dirt poor.

You walk down one street and there's 50 sandal shops, all selling the same sandals, the next street is all the same restaurant, next street is all dudes selling the same cheap tourist shit, next street is dudes selling indian wedding dresses. Tons of people just walking around, mindlessly, not doing anything. It's a real mindfuck.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
I have no idea what everyone does here. Sure, in cities like Delhi (and I assume in Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore) there's very nice areas with filthy rich people but it seems like 99% of people here are dirt poor.

You walk down one street and there's 50 sandal shops, all selling the same sandals, the next street is all the same restaurant, next street is all dudes selling the same cheap tourist shit, next street is dudes selling indian wedding dresses. Tons of people just walking around, mindlessly, not doing anything. It's a real mindfuck.
Whats the smell like ? Oh and don’t drink the water brothaman- stick to road sodas

Forum Clout
Whats the smell like ? Oh and don’t drink the water brothaman- stick to road sodas
Smells like a mix of feces, rotting garbage, burning rubber and B.O. Literally, and obviously, the filthiest place I've ever been. I thought beforehand that it would be nasty but there's really no way to anticipate how nasty it really is. Fun place, though.

They sell filtered bottled water, all the western hotels have them in every room. Plenty of western beers too. Was trying to fuck a broad at a street shitter wedding in the same hotel I was at the other night. Apparently they don't drink, makes it harder. Going to try the old school route of fucking hippie burn out broads in Kathmandu in a couple of days.

Forum Clout
I was only posting about the throat slitting kites but couldn't find any tweets with it get that fun clip did come up https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ren-throats-sliced-KITE-STRINGS-festival.html
I watched these retards flying kites all day from the balcony of my hotel. Then the next day I'm walking around town and there's kites and 'string' everywhere in the streets. The string wasn't string; these dumb bastards were using thin metal wire, like steel, to fly kites. Superpower in 2020, amirite?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I watched these retards flying kites all day from the balcony of my hotel. Then the next day I'm walking around town and there's kites and 'string' everywhere in the streets. The string wasn't string; these dumb bastards were using thin metal wire, like steel, to fly kites. Superpower in 2020, amirite?
Battle kites where you cut down your rivals kites does sound kinda fun but it seems it has deadly side effects