• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessings. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

G

"I like rape."

download.jpeg-2.jpg

VizioDash

Forum Clout
"Look, having children — my uncle was a great pedophile and child molester and rapist, Dr. John Hildeman at NAMBLA; good roofies, very good roofies, OK, very smart, the NAMBLA School of Molestation, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a pedophile rapist, if I were attracted to adults, if, like, OK, if I ran as a non-Pedo, they would say I'm one of the smartest rapists anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a pedophile rapist they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to NAMBLA, was a good molester, went there, went there, did this, built a child sex doll— you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the NAMBLA deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these children are — NAMBLA is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the child anus and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what's going on with the four kids — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the tightness, fellas"

-
Eric Hildeman